Appointments can be made in person at reception, over the telephone or online via the above link. We offer the following:
- Routine (10 min): For non-urgent conditions.
- Emergency (5 min): Available daily for urgent medical problems only, but may not always be with a GP of your choice.
- Extended hours (10 min): Mondays and Wednesdays from 18:30. One Saturday morning per month. Such appointments are limited and are aimed at people who are unable to see their GP in normal surgery hours.
- Telephone (5 min): Appropriate in a variety of circumstances, including follow-ups where examination is not required, discussion of test results and general queries.
Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses & Healthcare Assistants.
We have avery experienced nurse practitioner who assess patients, organise tests, prescribe medication and refer to specialists if needed.
- Fiona Yardley: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Practice nurse appointments are available daily.
Our healthcare assistant performs electrocardiograms (ECGs), blood tests, urine testing, lung function tests, some injections and measures heights, weights and blood pressures.
Phlebotomy (Blood Test) appointments are available every morning by appointment.
We appreciate that ‘storing up’ several problems for a single appointment might be convenient, but we kindly recommend this is avoided because it is difficult to address more than one problem thoroughly and safely in 10 minutes.
Please ask your clinician if you would like a chaperone present during intimate examinations.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.